Things I Probably Get Way Too Excited About
Granted, I was with my roommate, but we both feasted on pizza, watched a movie, and celebrated how awesomely single we were (or me- she has a BF)! Obviously Jason and I are so alike. Like two peas in a pod.
DUDE. Get at me.
No, seriously. What are you waiting for? Let’s have our people talk.
2. Leftovers from work meetings I don’t even have to attend. Sometimes… just sometimes… we really hit the jackpot.Artichoke and mozzerella-stuffed chicken, anyone? With lemon roasted broccoli? Secondhand fine dining. For FREE.
3. Cereal sales at Target. If it’s less than $2, it’s probably going in my cart. Which is why I all of the sudden find myself with 4 boxes of Kashi that do not fit in the already overflowing pantry… Why do I keep doing this to myself?!?!
4. New kitchen creations:
This is what happens when you can’t decide between a breakfast burrito and grilled cheese for dinner. A weird combo of both. But somehow works.
I don’t question such things.
Instead, I just add broccoli for good measure and call it a day as I consume it and wait for Modern Family to start (this was Wednesday- obviously).
5. Good hair days. More specifically, good bang days. My bangs are very temperamental. And we only get along MAYBE once a week. Today is a good day. Hopefully they’ll be good to me in a few days for a rescheduled date I have…
6. Presents of all shapes and sizes.My coworker Jaime brought my new friend to me yesterday. Her name is Lolita. And she now is the gatekeeper of my computer screen.
7. I ran again!
This really shouldn’t be that exciting, but hey- that’s why the name of the list is what it is. I ran 2 miles before retiring to the elliptical for another 20 minutes. No issues. Tomorrow I’m going to have another go at a long run of 7-8 miles.
And even though I like to live dangerously (MUAHAHAA), this run will happen with caution. Promise.
8. The glass of wine I’m SO having immediately after getting home from work now.
I can almost taste the chardonnay now. Maybe that’s because I’m already drinking it.
Just kidding- it’s 8:00 in the morning. I snuck the bottle in for lunch.
Just kidding again. You’re so gullible. I put it in a travel mug so no one would get any ideas…
Happy Friday, folks.