You’ve heard it before. A million times. A few times from me.
You’ve also said it yourself. Don’t lie.
I’ve been so busy.
Since being so busy, things have been neglected. Some things make me feel more guilt than others, but fact of the matter is it’s all happening.
And because there’s no real end to this streak in the near future, here are the things that are sure to continue to build:
1. The dust on my shelves. At some point, it stops being funny that I can write my name in it. I also can’t have friends with allergies over without insisting they pack the inhaler.
2. Baking. Not having sugar in my system makes me cranky. So instead of taking the time to bake or just buying a stupid pack of Chips Ahoy, I’ve resorted to grabbing hand fulls of chocolate chips straight out of the bag. I’d be ashamed if I didn’t become so insta-happy immediately afterward.
3. My toesies. After the ZOOMA half marathon in October, it’s time they get the treatment they deserve. I need a pedicure like woah. It’s embarrassing and my only saving grace is that it’s fall (BOOT SEASONNNNNN). I should probably start saving up for the tip I’m gonna need now. Or maybe go to the bank tomorrow during lunch… for a loan.
4. My DVR. Fall tv has been back for less than a week and I’m already obnoxiously behind. Oh the humanity!
5. Running. My next half marathon is less than a month away. I haven’t done over 4 miles since the Chicago Half. Um. Yeah.
Happy freakin’ Tuesday, ya’ll.