1. Hocking up loogies in the break room is frowned upon.
2. No really. It is. So don’t do it over and over again. I’m serious.
3. I don’t think I’m going to believe Punxsutawney Phil this year. He can suck it. Because I’m looking forward to spring. And also because it was forecasted that this would be the worst winter Chicago has seen in decades and I’m yet to see any real evidence of this (knock on wood).
4. Rarely do I comment on my stance on political issues and controversial things of that nature, but I’m rather saddened and disappointed with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation. There’s a common goal involved. Makes sense to work together, yes? I just don’t understand how you can achieve the goal of “a world without breast cancer” unless you plan on attempting to help everyone trying to prevent it.
5. Tonight I’ll be spending my night prepping for tomorrow’s big rivalry game: Mizzou vs. KU! What does this include? Running by the grocery store for a bottle of bubbly and baking donuts. Sure, the game isn’t until 8:00 pm, but hey- tradition is tradition. Brunch time is set for much later than usual, but it’s still brunch. And that is what matters.
6. I found vh1’s The TRL Decade as I was at the gym last night doing my elliptical/stairmill combo (20 on each). It was a look back to highlights and the significance of TRL over its time on the air. It made me reminisce. And it made me feel super old.
7. Personally, I think closely tailing people in traffic is SUPER annoying. But the opposite is just as bad, if not worse. Why? Because when the person in front of you has about 15 feet in between them and the next car and about 10 cars sneak their way into your lane in front of them on your 7-mile trip on the interstate? It’s easy to get frustrated.
As does Friday. Go get your party on.